Beer Garden & Tasting Room
Come visit us at our 8,500-square-foot beer garden located near downtown Tucker, Georgia. The largest of its kind in the Southeast, the Tucker Brewing beer garden is a beautiful outdoor space where you can enjoy our beers and relax with family and friends. Adjacent to our indoor tasting room and brewery, the beer garden features seating areas, umbrellas, leafy trees, a 40-foot stage, cornhole and a play area for children.
For Your Visit
Here is some info about our space that we think you’ll find helpful:
- • Learn about our beer here.
- • Pets and children are welcome!
- • For our employees’ safety, we are a cashless establishment.
- • We regularly have live music – never a cover! – food trucks and other events. Find the complete schedule here.
- • We’d love to host your private event. Tell us more about it here.
- • Bands looking to play at the brewery can go here.
- • In addition to beer, we also offer Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Organic Juice Boxes and bottled water. Unfortunately, we currently do not serve wine or spirits.
Beer Garden & Tasting Room Hours
- Note: Our hours have been changed due to Covid-19. We are only open for to-go beer, merchandise and gift cards. All events at the brewery have been cancelled this week. We will open fully and resume normal business hours as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Wednesday-Thursday: 4:00–8:00PM
- Friday: 4:00-7:00PM
- Saturday: 11:00AM-3:00PM
- Sunday: 12:30-3:00PM
- Closed Monday and Tuesday
Pets and Children Welcome
The Tucker Brewing Beer Garden and Tasting Room are family-friendly, and pets and children are more than welcome. If you are bringing a pet, please make sure to keep them in the beer garden and on a leash at all times. There is a play area with a sandbox and other activities for children on the East side of the beer garden. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience at Tucker Brewing more enjoyable for your little ones.