Stop By For A Brewery Tour At Tucker Brewing
Come visit our 30-barrel brewery located near downtown Tucker, Georgia. We offer brewery tours three days per week. Tours are a great – and fun – way to learn more about the brewing process and beer, in general. And you get to try four of our beers, to boot! (As long as you are 21+!) Register online now for a tour by visiting our Events Calendar. Select the date you would like to tour the brewery and then click, “Register For This Tour”.
For Your Brewery Tour Visit
Here is some info about our brewery tours:
- • Tours run on Wednesday and Thursday at 4pm and Sunday at 1pm and 2pm.
• The cost of each tour is $12, which includes the tour itself, as well as a flight of beer (four 5oz pours) in our Tasting Room after the tour.
• We are a cashless establishment. You can pay with card for the tour when you arrive. To make sure you don’t miss out on a tour, book in advance online by visiting our Events Calendar. Select the date you would like to tour the brewery and then click, “Register For This Tour”.
• Tours last approximately 30-35 minutes.
• Close-toed shoes must be worn by everyone during the tour.
Brewery Tour Hours
- Wednesdays: 4:00PM (one tour)
Thursdays: 4:00PM (one tour)
Sundays: 1:00PM & 2:00PM (two tours)